A guest post by: Janella Giselle Domingo
Planning a vacation? Thinking of a best place to spend your holidays? Afraid of boring places and money wasting experiences? Then don’t take risks to go in other places. I think it would be the best decision if you will decide to go in the Philippines. There are many factors that may convince you to spend your vacation in the Philippines and here are some of those:
· Hospitable Filipino People- First of all that will contribute to the happiness of foreigners is the attitude of the people living in the place of their vacation. I will ensure you that the Filipino people are one of a kind. They are hospitable enough to deal with different races. They are lovable people and very friendly. They will give you an unforgettable accommodation during your stay in the Philippines. Filipino people can make you feel that you are also a Filipino and not as other people. Staying in the Philippines with the Filipinos is also like staying in your mother country.
· Banaue Rice Terraces- You must visit this place because it is known to be the eighth wonder of the world. You cannot find this in any any part of the world except in the Philippines. You will not believe but these rice terraces were made manually or by hand. It is still currently used in planting rice and vegetables. When you experienced to see this you will thank God that he brought you to experience Banaue Rice Terraces.
|Photo credits: http://philippine-landmarks.blogspot.com/|
· Tubbataha Reef– this is another a must see place and it is also considered as a world heritage. You will be astonished of its perfect coral reefs. Come to the Philippines and make your Under the sea dreams came true!
|Photo credits: http://www.divegallery.com/reef_scene1.htm|
· Mayon Volcano- this volcano is still active but despite of the disaster it may bring its beauty removes all the fears that the people feel about the volcano . Admiration and joy alternate the feeling .Its perfect cone shape makes it look beautiful. It is famous for the mountaineers because they are challenged to climb the volcano. It is quite unusual and funny that a thing that may cause disaster may be beautiful and admirable for the people but it is not funny for those who are nature lovers. Because still a volcano is a part of the creation of God.
|Photo credit: http://whackyadventures.blogspot.com/|
· The hundred islands- it can be found in alaminos city, Pangasinan. These islands are approximately 2.0 million years of age.
· Taal Volcano- It is also an active volcano. You can find this volcano between the towns of Talisay and San Nicolas, Batangas. A body of water which surrounds the volcano is said to be a crater of a larger volcano that have erupted in the past years. It is one of the famous tourist spots in the Philippines. But still it is under the observation of the authorities for possible eruptions that may occur.
· The Chocolate Hills- it can be found in Bohol, it is well known because of its hills that look like chocolates. Its hills look like chocolate because of the grass that covers them. It turns chocolate brown during the end of summers.
· Mount makiling- this volcano is not active but it has a chance to become active. It can be found in Laguna. It is famous for hiking , and hot springs inside it. Its name is from its appearance. Because the volcano looks like a woman lying who is said to be Maria makiling.
I hope you have made your decision for the place of your vacation. Just always put into your minds that it is more fun in the Philippines!
About the Author:
Janella Giselle Domingo is a travel ambassador and blogger from Deck Chair Cruising. They offer crusie out of australia and other services. Despite of her busy schedule, she never forgets to indulge in her wanderlust.