A guest post by: Cristina Maria
Travelling is a thrilling and exciting experience to rejoice and to know the variety of people, their cultures and lifestyles. It can lighten up your mood and enhance your mental and physical stability. It is a fun to make new friends, discovering new places and exploring them. Visiting different places of world is an amazing experience that everyone must try. But it has some causality also if you do not make plans for your trip and make careful precise preparations for a smooth journey. But your great vacation can turn to a drastic one with all the bad ailments like corruption and violence. You need to take care of your surroundings and strangers also; especially if you are travelling alone. An alone traveler needs to have a penny look at every danger area as he/she has to deal with all the situations alone only without someone’s support.
But if you make some plans to carry out your actions in a proper way, your travel can be an enjoyable and safe. Some rules must be followed to ensure your safety.
Some Common Travelling Disasters Are:
|Photo credits: Ben Fredericson (xjrlokix)|
· - Having incomplete information about your destination can baffle you. You make get confused in new places and not find any help out there. So carry the full details including the address, telephone numbers, and landmarks of your destination place.
· - You may be overcharged for the services given by you as you are new to the place and not familiar with the local rates. So better to ensure the localities about the prices or search at net about the common things for which you need to pay.
· - Don’t be so befriended with new people at a strange place. They may speak sweetly with you to impress you initially and take you in their grasp and fool you. It may be the signs of some scam against you. Don’t let yourself to them but enjoy their services.
· - If you carry your vehicle with you, always keep it locked even if you go out for a minute. Since you don’t know the environment around their, your belongings might be at risk. Never keep your expensive items on the display that it is easily visible for passersby to have a look. This may attract thieves to accomplish their work.
· - Do not accept any invitation for any event from some stranger. This may be a spider to trap you in their plan. Involving in some social issue of the place can put you in a fix. Since you are not a local civic body, no one will stand in your support afterwards.
Travelling can be a long lasting experience if you take things seriously and take some careful steps towards your security. Keep your eyes and ears open every time.
About the Author:
Cristina Maria is always happy to share travelling experiences. If you are looking forward to detail about hotel in delhi, then visit http://www.hotellasuite.in/