Photos by: Clement Dampal II
Once you hear the word summer, what ideas are you trying to formulate in your mind? Usually we think of beaches, white sand, amazing cool blue water and how to get tanned. Filipinos are so lucky that the Philippines is blessed to have so many wonderful beaches and one of these is Boracay Island. There are so many varieties of water spots that tourists can enjoy, wide range of different cuisine that you will surely love and the amazing night parties that you will surely enjoy.
Looking for a beach that you will surely enjoy and have fun at the same time will surely relax you? Boracay is the place to be, in Philippines Boracay is one of the most popular beaches in the country. Boracay is a paradise Island in the Philippines that renowned world-wide, it is constantly featured as one of the zenith beaches to visit in numerous international tourist publications. In Boracay it is not just the beautiful sightings and events that you will surely enjoy it is also the people around and because they are Filipinos they are considered as one of the most hospitable people in the world.
Here are some of the reasons why Boracay should be a top pick for a beach vacation during summer:
10. Easy Access– it's really convenient to fly to Boracay Island as it has so many scheduled flights each day. Usually tourist took the Manila- Caticlan flights and enjoyed the RORO system otherwise an opt for an Iloilo – Caticlan road trip is possible.
9. Housing or accommodation– surely you will enjoy staying in Boracay Island. Easily you will be able to find a place where to stay here in Boracay. There are so many options for you with regards to accommodation. Villas, hotels, condominiums and lodging houses are everywhere and each of them has different great discount offers to attract guests. You only need to decide where do you want to stay, if your purpose is to relax and get away from the stressful environment then select the semi-private area. If you want to party all night then another area is stored for you.
8. Activities– name it and you’ll have it. Kayaking, snorkeling Kite-boarding, scuba diving, and Para-sailing Boracay have it! So be sure that you have a lot of time to try all these activities while you're in Boracay.
7. Sunset– a beautiful wonder that everyone will be amazed. You will surely love to watch the sun while it's going down and you will surely love the golden shade everywhere. Sunset in Boracay simply means it’s time to PARTY.
6. Nightlife– definitely you will enjoy the nightlife in Bocaracay. Coffee shops and live bands will keep you awake all night!
5. People- you will see different nationalities from other countries. The good thing is even Filipinos do enjoy going and spending their vacation in Boracay. You might find new and old friend also.
4. Stay Close- never think that Boracay is only an island and a great tourist spot. You will never be left behind, everything you need is here. Internet cafes, banks, wet market, and a gold course. Name it and you'll find it.
3. Sands- if you’re looking for a white sand, then Boracay will give you. You can find the best white sand in the Philippines here only in Boracay. Most of the people enjoyed the feeling of walking along the beach shore. And you can only find this in Boracay.
2. Long White Sand– a portion of white sand might be exciting and interesting, but to have a four kilometer white sand is truly great and wonderful.
1. Large Island– you might think that Boracay is small, but see it for yourself and you will be amazed that Boracay is the whole island. So visit Boracay and explore its wonders.
It’s more fun in the Philippines!! So Choose Philippines. Choose Boracay!
About the Author:
Janella Giselle Domingo is a travel ambassador and blogger from Deck Chair Cruising. They offer motor home rental and other services. Aside from blogging, she is also currently employed as a Chief Pharmacist at Wesleyan University Hospital and Cardiovascular Center. Despite of her busy schedule as a Chief Pharmacist, she never forgets to indulge in her wanderlust. Connect with her at facebook or drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.